Thursday, August 8, 2013

At Kungfu Paradise


Had lunch with the bf today, to be known as Tiggy in this blog. Black pepper beef rice bowl with Lava egg

Something of a comfort food for me. 

Beef was nice and tender, complemented by the sweetness of the onions. My request for extra sauce (I hate dry rice) was accommodated, but they seemed to have just added water to the sauce, which was disappointing. The greens provided a nice, crisp touch to the meal. Egg was so-so, nothing to shout about.


My hot Stylo coffee! I quite enjoyed this! Would have been better with milk, but that's just me. I thought the coffee had a good body of flavor, and just the right hint of bitterness.

Ellie's rating:
Food: 5/10
Coffee: 6.5/10

Will come back for the coffee. As for the rice, only if the craving strikes, and will not request extra sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment